1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iTunes Cannot Sync Apps to Ipad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Kerean, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Kerean

Kerean iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi guys.

Recently I have been facing this problem; my iTunes can no longer add new apps to my iPad. On iTunes, it shows as having been downloaded and installed on the iPad whilst on the iPad, it shows the app icon reflected as "Waiting".

When syncing with iTunes, I notice that the last step it reaches is "Determining Apps to Sync" and then the whole process just ends; so it suggests that somewhere along this process, the sync got aborted. Reboots of the iPad and itunes do not solve this problem.

Anyone can help?
  2. Kerean

Kerean iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Anyone can assist with this?

On a separate note, apps downloaded on the iPad sync correctly to the computer (iTunes) but apps downloaded via iTunes can't sync to the iPad.

If I use the iPhone Configuration Utility to install the IPAs directly, it also works.

Something's wrong with iTunes somewhere...