What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes app?

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How can i delete my purchased app from itunes. I just want to get rid of some that i don't use anymore? Thanks

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
within iTunes on the PC, right click on the app and delete it. I know on Windows it will ask if you just want to remove it from the library or delete completely (Recycle Bin).

If it is something you spent money on, I would not completely delete it. Just don't sync it anymore.

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried to right click them and nothing happens. Most of them are purchased ones. These are the ones that are on the left side where you check and uncheck when syncing. I can try again, thanks

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Are you doing this from iTunes on the PC and NOT selecting the iPad on the far left? You dont do it from there, but from the Applications section towards the top for the FAR LEFT of the iTunes applications.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you need also to remove it from the iPAD itself.
At any given time I have some new applications of the iPAD, which are not yet known to the iTune.
As soon as I sync the iPAD (Only the applications) with iTune, they come alive there.
So.
You want to clean something ? Do it on both ends.

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From what you saying is I don't need to connect the ipad just open itunes and the apps are there to delete? I'll try it later as I don't have my laptop with me, thanks
I just want to tidy up a bit.

Most reactions

Latest posts