What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes acc.

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody here live in or around Europe?? I can't buy apps or movies because my click and buy account is blocked. Does anybody have the same problem??

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No.
But some applications, you can't buy in Europe. You can buy them, only if your location is USA.

If you have it blocked for ALL application, It means they suspected your card for some reason.

OP
D

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea well I've tried calling and even wrote a couple emails. I get no response. :(

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody here live in or around Europe?? I can't buy apps or movies because my click and buy account is blocked. Does anybody have the same problem??

I have had similar problems in the past when the card company blocked transactions because they suspected they were fraudulent. Two ways around the problem:-

(1) Telephone the card company and ask them to 'unblock' transactions to iTunes.
(2) Log onto iTunes from a PC and change the default card, if you have another one.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts