It's what I believe is the reason.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Magnetic1, Feb 28, 2015.

1. dhewson777

dhewson777
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    This is one of the weirdest threads I have ever read ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I stand corrected correcting myself. My ipad is acting up again even after I went to the Apple Store and had it updated via the computer usb connection.

When my photoapp was up, it appears they can redirect the position of the picture that is displayed. What I mean by they is the entity that I can not pin point who they are.

By the way, government is very busy trying to prevent the patriot act section 215 from losing grandfathered privileges.

3. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Expert

Thanks Received:
    I'm already sorry that I started to read the posts! :confused: Dave

4. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Explain to me how my ipad mini is hacked when I have the wifi turned off. And people appear to help me at times to make me think it is not what I think it is. Anyway I went to the Apple Store and updated the ipad mini to ios 8.3. And I still have hacking issues. For others who don't care please mind your own business. I don't go around flaming your other posts. This is really disappointing. They got to the guy who knows the guy. And hence the backlash.

5. Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    So basically, your iPad and Mac is acting up on its own? Is it random? Either your there is a hardware problem in the touchscreen or its some sort of new voodoo hacking a bored guy likes to play on you.

6. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    It's not a coincidence that the media and the government intelligence agencies are pushing politicians to work overtime to restore the just recently lapsed patriot act. I know this sound like a conspiracy theory, and please spare me the duck analogy, but there are surveillance tools for the ipad I believe people who work for the government are using for their personal reasons.

7. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Again the behavior that I'm experiencing is liken to someone using a mirroring technology like airplay or miracast. When I use my ipad mini, I maybe physically tapping away at my physical screen, but the software is controlling another ipad mini operating system. Hence they are able to log my history as well as controlling my user interface and storage.

8. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I think qualcomm does classified work for the government. Does anyone know if qualcomm puts any of their software programmable wireless devices in the Apple products like the ipad mini?

#18 Magnetic1, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  9. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Who knows someone who knows someone at qualcomm can give me a definitive answer as to the ethical credibility at the workplace there; such that there is no way that anyone at qualcomm can put a backdoor to the products they supply? I just don't feel so confident because I don't know if anyone there is interested in anything other than making money. And the government pays big for those classified programs.

#19 Magnetic1, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  10. Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Apple devices doesn't even use Qualcomm. Then again if your government is spying on you using your devices it shouldn't be mirroring it nor controlling it while you seeing because it could expose them. I've heard this happen to other users though but only in rare occurences. Had this experience but it was only 1 time, may have been a bug because everything happening during that was random. How frequent does this happen to you?