What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on its way!!!

Griz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anchorage to Memphis

Hello;

I ordered mine on April 4, and got it May 04. Funny thing though, as I tracked it through FedEx online, it went from the Apple plant in China to Langtou Island (the distribution port) then on to Anchorage , Alaska, (and that's where I thought, "great, on to me next in near Toronto, Canada") but nope, it then went from Anchorage, Alaska, to Memphis, Tennessee, and then to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and then on to me.:confused: What a wait, but it's over. I've had it about two weeks now and just can't get enough of it.

Regards, and I hope yours comes on time for you.:)

Bud
ps
...... and yes, I also agree, this forum is the best.

Still waiting on mine, but this forum has been wonderful to ease the pain. Mine should be here on Thursday. According to Fed-Ex it has come and gone from Anchorage, Alaska today. I guesstimate Anchorage to Los Angeles tomorrow. Los Angeles to Redlands CA could be done on Wednesday, but it is projected for Thursday by 4:30 pm. I'll keep y'all posted. My husband (who is also getting one) thinks this has all been too hilarious. Of course he doesn't own either an Ipod or an Iphone, so what does he know??

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Well here is my update at 10:28 am and no, I'm not obsessed:

I just checked my shipments--it appears that one ipad2 is in Rialto, Ca which is 25 minutes away at 8 am this morning so my guess is that one might be delivered today. The other one is still in Anchorage, Alaska still scheduled for Thursday delivery (large sigh). I'm going to guess that my ipad engraved for me is the one still sitting in Anchorage lol.

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I just checked my shipments--it appears that one ipad2 is in Rialto, Ca which is 25 minutes away at 8 am this morning so my guess is that one might be delivered today. The other one is still in Anchorage, Alaska still scheduled for Thursday delivery (large sigh). I'm going to guess that my ipad engraved for me is the one still sitting in Anchorage lol.
Hope you get one today. Keep us posted.:)

OP
Larry118

Larry118

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My engraved ipad2 is also in Anchorage as of 1:40 PM. Must be in the same shipment.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I GOT MINE: 16GB White Wifi only. It is sitting being charged.

The husband's is in transit from Anchorage, due to be here on Thursday, but guessing it will be here tomorrow like mine showed up today.

I am so excited to use mine. I have a client coming over in a couple of hours. Hopefully they won't stay too long, so I will have time to play with my Ipad (is that bad, or what??).

How much space does most app use on the average?? How much does an average fiction book take? My ipod has 7.05GB of my music--about 2500 songs. I might add a cd every 6 months. Should I start saving up for a larger Ipad???

I am so happy.

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked and mine left Anchorage and is on it's way here. I'm still thinking it will be here on Thursday. I love seeing a change on FedEx tracking.

So glad everyone is getting their iPad sooner than expected.

OP
Larry118

Larry118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in transit from Anchorage as well. Scheduled to arrive by 4:30 Friday.

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GypsyCruiser said:
Just checked and mine left Anchorage and is on it's way here. I'm still thinking it will be here on Thursday. I love seeing a change on FedEx tracking.

Came a day early. I am so happy with my new iPad2. This baby is awesome. I have a lot to learn...fun stuff!

OP
Larry118

Larry118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GypsyCruiser said:

Came a day early. I am so happy with my new iPad2. This baby is awesome. I have a lot to learn...fun stuff!

Congratulations!! Glad someone got good news today.:)

OP
Larry118

Larry118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As of 6:45 this morning, my baby is sitting at FedEx about 20 miles from my place. Will it be delivered today? I hope so, but it's promised by tomorrow. At least I'll have it for the weekend.

Most reactions

Latest posts