It's been almost 3 years....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Pwilkins, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Pwilkins

Pwilkins
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

Hi, I didn't realize that I WAS previously registered here until I just tried to do the same. I see it was 2011, I guess that was when I bought my iPad 1 and the addiction began....I upgraded to iPad 2 32gb, then to iPad 2 64gb, and now I am jumping up to iPad Air 128gb. Where do I go when I fill this one up?! I use it both for my small business and the fun stuff.

I am a 57 year old grandma, and I was born way too early, I took to this technology instantly. I am married to a 60 yr old Luddite, who actually asked me in a movie theater, watching the ads before "Gravity" started: "what's the Cloud?"

That's my life.....

2. SparkyScott21

SparkyScott21
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Hello from your absentee and welcome back to our site..

3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome back!

4. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hi Pwilkins - welcome back to the forum; I signed-up in the spring of 2011 after buying a 32 GB iPad 2 - about to replace w/ likely a 64 GB iPad Air; BUT, I loved the use of the term Luddite to describe your hubby - :)

For those unfamiliar w/ the term, checkout this Wiki link HERE - Dave

5. maire

maire
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Welcome back. Don't feel bad. I've joined sites, gone away and forgot, come back and am totally surprised to find that not only had I already registered, I may have even posted. Or else, I just forget and can't figure out my screen name or password or have no recollection of the site at all, you know, old people stuff!