What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been almost 3 years....

Pwilkins

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi, I didn't realize that I WAS previously registered here until I just tried to do the same. I see it was 2011, I guess that was when I bought my iPad 1 and the addiction began....I upgraded to iPad 2 32gb, then to iPad 2 64gb, and now I am jumping up to iPad Air 128gb. Where do I go when I fill this one up?! I use it both for my small business and the fun stuff.

I am a 57 year old grandma, and I was born way too early, I took to this technology instantly. I am married to a 60 yr old Luddite, who actually asked me in a movie theater, watching the ads before "Gravity" started: "what's the Cloud?"

That's my life.....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I didn't realize that I WAS previously registered here until I just tried to do the same. I see it was 2011, I guess that was when I bought my iPad 1 and the addiction began....I upgraded to iPad 2 32gb, then to iPad 2 64gb, and now I am jumping up to iPad Air 128gb. Where do I go when I fill this one up?! I use it both for my small business and the fun stuff.

I am a 57 year old grandma, and I was born way too early, I took to this technology instantly. I am married to a 60 yr old Luddite, who actually asked me in a movie theater, watching the ads before "Gravity" started: "what's the Cloud?"

Hi Pwilkins - welcome back to the forum; I signed-up in the spring of 2011 after buying a 32 GB iPad 2 - about to replace w/ likely a 64 GB iPad Air; BUT, I loved the use of the term Luddite to describe your hubby - :)

For those unfamiliar w/ the term, checkout this Wiki link HERE - Dave

maire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome back. Don't feel bad. I've joined sites, gone away and forgot, come back and am totally surprised to find that not only had I already registered, I may have even posted. Or else, I just forget and can't figure out my screen name or password or have no recollection of the site at all, you know, old people stuff!

Most reactions

Latest posts