What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue with "Mail Access 2003" account setup

alstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night I was trying out some apps on my iPad2 so that I can sync my company email on my ipad and found quite a few.
I downloaded one particular app and now i cant remember the name but anyways I was able to configure using and I was able to send and receive emails perfectly but the only thing I hated about that app was that it had no "Push Notifications" every time I wanted to check if I had any new email I have to manually go inside the app to sync emails which I did not like.

So then I found "Mail Access 2003" and they said on their website that it allows for push notifications so I purchased that one too but when I try to setup my account by tapping on the "+" sign on the top left and entering in all my details and when i Click save it says "I am not connected to the Internet and it will be in offline mode"

This is odd coz I am connected to my wi-fi and I can browse just Ok but not sure why this app is saying that.... any ideas guys??

Thanks
A

Most reactions

Latest posts