What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Issue] DashCommand + RoqyBT7 + RoqyBT7-OBD add-on

LiamGTR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the 2 apps + add-on mentioned in hone title, with licenses paid for.

I'm having a problem connecting my cars OBD to DashCommand. Every time I try connect my OBD, DashCommand turns my bluetooth off, even if I turn Bluetooth back on then try to reconnect DashCommand turns my Bluetooth off.

I've tried searching the net and a few people have posted solutions but none seem to work on iOS7 and iPad?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I've no experience with this app and tweaks. So, all I can suggest is to contact the developers and see if they can assist. I see that roqyBT7 has a web site, so maybe start there?

Sorry I'm no help. Maybe the developers can ...

Marilyn

OP
L

LiamGTR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately the developers are either really busy, don't speak English, or just don't respond to their emails :(

Vtxracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What device are you using for the OBD ?
DashCommand works best with a wifi device. I use an ELM327 Wifi. But it only works for Dashcommand. Other apps require the ''original'' accessory

OP
L

LiamGTR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a Bluetooth OBDII reader not one of the WiFi ones

Most reactions