What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there something lacking to the surplus of games being released for ios devices?

Ldavy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not looking for any arguments first off.

If developers are able to port games like final fantasy tactics, aquaria, and grand theft auto 3 to ios devices, that clearly means they are capable of running better games than the ones being released, like the games released this past week, and the last, and the last......The lack of depth in them and the childish nature of more than 75% of the games released these days angers me. Will, and if so, when, will the iPad be looked at as more of a serious gaming device like the PSP and DS, since it's clearly ready to run similar types of games? I'm tired of keeping up with sites. and with what developers are doing when they seem to be catering towards a much younger generation of gamers (4-15). Is it likely that this will change, or are destined to see games with Y7 ratings, lack of depth, and cartoon characters doing stupid things forever? Will our top gaming companies jump on already and start developing games that Are more serious already!? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind paying more than $0.99 for a game that has depth to it. Thanks for listening to my rant, hopefully I can get some opinions :)

Most reactions

Latest posts