1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Is there an an app to delete mp3's on the go

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Ukmed1, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Ukmed1

Ukmed1 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I'm running an iPad2 on 4.3.3 jailbroken I have bought tons of music that I accept I cannot delete without taking them off iTunes library on the pc (at least until iOS5 ) and that's fine.

But I also have lots of old songs that I ripped from my CDs years ago these are before I had iTunes and in mp3 format and can be played on many players I can get on cydia.

I'm looking for a third party mp3 player that has the option to delete the current song and read music from a folder. So far the best I have found Is the YouTubetomp3 app but this has a problem although it doesmlet me delete tracks I have imported into it, it won't play files in a folder and I don't have a delete button whilst playing the track.

Any ideas ?