1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Is there a PDF app that does it all

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Archer, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Archer

Archer iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

I have downloaded a couple of PDF apps that do different things but cannot find one that does everything I want.
    I run my own business and what I need to do is go to three different web sites convert a bills page to PDF then highlight/annotate figures on those bills and store them somewhere until I need to print them for expenses at the end of each month when I can then merge them into one document for storage for year end books.
    I also use Pages for letterheads and Numbers for Invoicing and Expenses forms that I need to convert and store as PDF. (still trying to get Numbers to A4 size rather than A3).
    At the moment I keep having to revert to using my Laptop to do accounts, which is all I have to power it up for nowadays.

Any work rounds app advise welcome.
    Any other business people having the same issue.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I think that iAnnotate would do this. The Developer has a comprehensive User Manual available for free from their web site, so you can check out its capabilities. It's a relatively expensive app, but considered by most Members to be the Rolls Royce product.

The latest version of GoodReader, too, has quite extensive annotation facilities too and is a lot cheaper...

Tim
  3. chowdown

chowdown iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I'm not sure if iAnnotate or GoodReader can do this, but Note Taker HD can.