Is there a PDF app that does it all

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Archer, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Archer

Archer iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

I have downloaded a couple of PDF apps that do different things but cannot find one that does everything I want.
    I run my own business and what I need to do is go to three different web sites convert a bills page to PDF then highlight/annotate figures on those bills and store them somewhere until I need to print them for expenses at the end of each month when I can then merge them into one document for storage for year end books.
    I also use Pages for letterheads and Numbers for Invoicing and Expenses forms that I need to convert and store as PDF. (still trying to get Numbers to A4 size rather than A3).
    At the moment I keep having to revert to using my Laptop to do accounts, which is all I have to power it up for nowadays.

Any work rounds app advise welcome.
    Any other business people having the same issue.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I think that iAnnotate would do this. The Developer has a comprehensive User Manual available for free from their web site, so you can check out its capabilities. It's a relatively expensive app, but considered by most Members to be the Rolls Royce product.

The latest version of GoodReader, too, has quite extensive annotation facilities too and is a lot cheaper...

Tim
  3. chowdown

chowdown iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I'm not sure if iAnnotate or GoodReader can do this, but Note Taker HD can.