What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a app for that?

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me start by saying I'm a maintenance tech aka handyman and work on a selected 1400 homes. I have uploaded the maps of these homes. Is there a app out there that will allow me to open the map, tap on a home and it give a list of what work I've done so I can keep track of what's been done? So I ask, is there a app for that?

This could help a lot of people in my line of work. It could be called Handyman's Map. :)

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
For the title: Of course there is!
There are a couple of location based ToDo Apps - as I do nothave a 3G model I do not use those.
What I use and can recommend you take a look at is Organize HD - as the name suggests an organizer (I did not completely figure all out) and you can place the maps as contexts to each home.

If the tasks you want to add to your map-pin you could use Google Maps and open the maps on an app called My Maps (editing on Google Maps is easier than on the iPad IMHO).

Just to commence answering for the moment, while writing I do have a couple of more ideas, so I might come back on this... ;)

OP
VR41541

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Will be taking a look into your suggestions. Would like to read about your ideas and thanks again.

Most reactions