Is it possible to sort documents on Icloud?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by soedegitte, Feb 15, 2012.

1. soedegitte

soedegitte iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do I make maps where I can sort my documents on ICloud?
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,678 / 1
    I'm not sure what you are asking for. Other than the iWorks apps, and some third party apps like GoodReader, you can't store documents in iCloud. It does not create a general file storage area for documents. The documents are only available in the app that creates and syncs them to iCloud. What you can do to organize and/or sort those files are limited to that app's features.

iCloud is not a replacement for other cloud storage solutions like DropBox and/or Box.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,208 / 1
    Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain many sections that cover the iPad *App Store, Help, General Discussion, Accessories, Ipad Education and Business. The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. See here: http://www.ipadforums.net/forumindex.php

If you have not already, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world. http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules: Forum rules - everybody please read!!.*

Best Wishes and Enjoy