What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud web access

bkreso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had me.com account but due to heavy load of servers I did not manage to move the account to iCloud. Therefore I had to open another iCloud me.com account when updateing my iPad. In the meantime I suceeded to move old me.com account to iCloud and changed settings on iPad. As expected I lost on my device all documents from iWork apps. However I was preatty shure I can access my 2nd temporary iCloud account and retrieve documents. To my surprise I did not find a way to connect to iCloud storage through web interface !?
Now, I know I can play with settings change and get data back (at least I hope), but is there any other way?
How to access iCloud over web interface, log in to account and download stored data?
Thnx for help.
PS
Is there any iCloud related Forum Section?

OP
B

bkreso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. Thnx Gabriel :)
I found out what is - I loged to Safari from my iPad and I was not presented with login dialog, only setup choices !?!
But when I use web on my PC I have login dialog, I can logon to iCloud and access stored files.
That resolves my question.
It is different interface using Safari on iPad and on PC !?!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bkreso said:
Ok. Thnx Gabriel :)
I found out what is - I loged to Safari from my iPad and I was not presented with login dialog, only setup choices !?!
But when I use web on my PC I have login dialog, I can logon to iCloud and access stored files.
That resolves my question.
It is different interface using Safari on iPad and on PC !?!

Yes. Lots of sites redirect mobile devices. Logically, apple would some sort of redirect. I'm just surprised it didn't redirect you to settings access. So we're you able to retrieve mobile Me files?

OP
B

bkreso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - I retrieve them using web access on my PC.

Most reactions