What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone OS 4 Keynote

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apple-april8.jpg
The video is finally available for us lowly masses to watch.

Ironically it won't play on my iPad.

Apple - QuickTime - April 2010 Apple Special Event

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad will rule the mobile device

oh, look at that!

This OS will rule the world …. amazing improvement …. i can’t just imagine how that will increase the possibilities of the iPad

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did they ever do anything like this before for the previous iPhone OS's? I know that they do it for OS X. This is Apple's marketing machine in full gear saying get your iPad now and it will be able to do all these cool things soon.

OP
G

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did they ever do anything like this before for the previous iPhone OS's? I know that they do it for OS X. This is Apple's marketing machine in full gear saying get your iPad now and it will be able to do all these cool things soon.

It seems like they really needed to get the tablet device out before all the others hit the market since they can always continue to work on the OS and distribute it for free for us early adopters.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It seems like they really needed to get the tablet device out before all the others hit the market since they can always continue to work on the OS and distribute it for free for us early adopters.

All the competitor , they just have to return to work and try (if that possible) to do better than Apple

TelSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't even gotten the 3G I ordered and I was already disappointed in not being able to multi-task with it and now I can't be happier after Steve's announcement today. I know we have to wait (again) but these improvements will be amazing. I've already downloaded a ton of apps to my computer in the anticipation of syncing up to the iPad and being able to run serveral at one time.

Since I'm waiting for my 3G version you'll nitice my graphic has the "Coming Soon" :comingsoon: over it. It's painful to wait.

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't even gotten the 3G I ordered and I was already disappointed in not being able to multi-task with it and now I can't be happier after Steve's announcement today. I know we have to wait (again) but these improvements will be amazing. I've already downloaded a ton of apps to my computer in the anticipation of syncing up to the iPad and being able to run serveral at one time.

Since I'm waiting for my 3G version you'll nitice my graphic has the "Coming Soon" :comingsoon: over it. It's painful to wait.

I'm waitin on mine also but I also have a wifi 16gb and I also did the same things u did downloading apps etc just a heads up when u sync for the first time it's go take for ever if u plan on sync'n apps music pics etc lol

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score

All the competitor , they just have to return to work and try (if that possible) to do better than Apple

I bet hp like got dammit back to the drawing boards:mad:

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You are missing my point. Did they have a media event for the release of any previous iPhone OS?

TelSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robb25j said:
I'm waitin on mine also but I also have a wifi 16gb and I also did the same things u did downloading apps etc just a heads up when u sync for the first time it's go take for ever if u plan on sync'n apps music pics etc lol

Good to know Robb. I do have hundreds of songs too. Might have to pick and choose instead of uplaoding the whole shooting match at one time.:eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts