What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S vs. iPhone 5: Upgrade or not?

freeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 5 has become the focus of the whole world since its release. It is reported that it over 3 million people have ordered it.
There are top 5 reasons to upgrade to the new iPhone 5 in the air:

1. 4-inch retina LCD
  2. LTE highp-speed network
  3. Faster A6 processor
  4. iOS 6
  5. New form factor, slightly thinner
If you have an iPhone 4S or an older apple phone, would you upgrade to the new phone 5? Why or why not?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 4S and a Samsung Galaxy Note. No interest in the new iPhone, but I'm tempted to buy the new Note, even though I don't need an upgrade.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got a 4S in Feb, so I'm not buying a new phone so soon. And I got almost all the features of iOS 6 on my 4S, yesterday. The LTE would be nice, as would the better camera and the longer screen, but I need a bit more than that to justify to purchase so soon..and I like new tech. I might go for an iPad Mini if/when it shows up.

OP
F

freeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Freeb, my question to you is would you upgrade Yes/No & why?
Hi, Bluray
I just have an iPhone 4S, and not plan to upgrade. but the larger screen of iPhone 5 makes me echocardiography a little. ;)

OP
F

freeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you guys, more answers are wecome!! :eek:

G_Core

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rosaura1234 said:
It is obvious that iPhone 5 is better than iPhone 4s because of its advanced system iOS 6.And I think you should try to upgrade.

Buddy iOS has already being released .
So I think that the iPhone 4, and iPhone 4 are pretty satisfy .
So in my opinion just upgrade you device .
But hey you may do what ever you want .

Most reactions

Latest posts