What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Front Page News FAQ

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are looking for a few volunteer writers to help contribute news articles for the front page. Our goal is to have the number #1 Apple iPad resource on the net, but we know we can't do it alone. If you enjoy writing, and love talking technology, keep reading!

What type of content are we looking for?
We are looking for anything iPad or Apple related! News, Editorial content, Rumors, Reviews, Application & Game Release Information, etc.

What we don't want.
We don't want to see word for word copy of an article from another site. We want the news, rumors, etc in your owns words, with your own spin on things.

Photos

Photos can be uploaded to the photo gallery and then linked to the article. We prefer the photos have a maximum width of 400px, but we can always resize images as needed.

Videos
Youtube videos can be included in the article as with, just supply the link.

Questions?

If you have questions, or if this is something you might be interested in, please shoot me a PM!

I'm Ready!

Have an article ready to go on the front page, please post a thread in this section: Pending News Submissions - Apple iPad Forum

Your article will be reviewed by the iPadForums.net staff and once approved moved to the main news section.

aristotle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received an e-mail from Best Buy. They stated that they had I PAD 2's available in their stores. When I called Best Buy they claimed the e-mail was a corporate error?

They wanted a credit card number from me for a $100 deposit for an I Pad 2 to be delivered at an unknown future time.

I declined their offer.

:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts