1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad2 protective case / screen protection

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by mookyman, Jun 8, 2011.

1. mookyman

mookyman iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a hard protective case and hard screen protection for my ipad2. I have the otter box for my iPhone and need something to do the same for my iPad. The otter box for the iPad doesn't seem to have a hard screen protector but a static film.
    I am using the static type now just to keep the screen clean but I need something strong a d durable for my work that will make this thing last. I got it as a gift to be mobile and replace taking my laptop everywhere so I need serious protection all over for it. Anyone have any ideas or what I should look at? Any help would be great. Thanks.
  2. Sarah123

Sarah123 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm, I dont have any idea. I want to know about this too