What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 Face Time/record video conference???

ipad2biz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to be able to record Face Time meetings to send to contractors that will be involved with my projects. I have been told by the Apple store said that I cannot record these live video conferences with the iPad2 but they have been wrong before. Does anyone know the best way to record these live video conferences so that I can send them/email them/post them in a file format so that I can bring other contractors into the loop that could not join the meeting live? Thank you, Thank you

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can certainly do this with a jail broken iPad. Not sure, though, if a 'stock' iPad is able to do this - I've seen conflicting reports on this Forum.

Tim

OP
ipad2biz

ipad2biz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So once jailbroken I can record right onto the iPad2? Will it record it into a file format that I can email to any other type of devices (smart phone, pc, mac etc,) and can be opened easily by mac and other non-mac devices?

By the way, how much recording time is available on a 16g iPad2? Average battery life while in the record mode? Thanks

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts