What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad2 "cover"

juja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This cover does not protect the iPad from dropping it! I dropped it on my way into the Apple store, and it shattered the case and screen. Now I have a new one. And a military-approved case, but it's bulky. I just want a way to carry it WITH A HANDLE so it doesn't slip out of my arms, and I don't want to carry a briefcase everywhere I go. :mad: Until Apple gets smart and sells a padded case with a carrying handle, anyone know of one I can buy?

OP
J

juja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad2 cases

Yes, it's the Otter, but the corners are what I'm worried about. My first one LANDED on the corner, which sent shock waves that cracked the case and screen. So...handles. Pads. If I'm carrying it, rather than cradling it with my stack of things to carry, it won't slide out and drop. I NEED HANDLES!

Most reactions

Latest posts