What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart cover with Incase back

lucyana1129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After looking at cases I decided this was best bc I didn't want to hide my pretty iPad in a brick. I had gone to purchase the Otterbox Defender. It isn't "military grade" protected but I think it's protected. How do all of y'all feel about the smart cover as far as protection goes?

Ipadgeek123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly, I am not a fan of the smartcover at all. I feel as though it would not protect my iPad screen well and there is no protection on the back of the iPad either. With a separate back cover you may get better protection but then you are paying double the price. I much prefer the folio cases. Right now I am using a Targus Vuscape cover. It is sturdy but still feels great in the hand.The folio style cases just seem to provide much better protection for the price.

Most reactions