What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Wouldn't Rotate Until I closed All Apps

SarcasticIndeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A couple of minutes ago, I realized my iPad was stuck in landscape mode. Rotating wouldn't work and the side switch didn't help. Then I double clicked the home button and closed all apps that were open. The iPad went back to portrait immediately, so I guess it's some app causing this problem. However, I was out of any app when I couldn't rotate. Does that mean there's an app that just blocks screen rotation or is it a software problem?

Uh, and I'll use this thread to ask another question about something weird happening with my iPad, if you don't mind. I was playing Fruit Ninja and used four fingers and repeatedly swiped them left-right. Then, all of a sudden, one of the "blades" transported itself from going left-right to up-down. It kinda inverted. Is this a problem with the touch screen or the app? Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts