What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Wifi Problme

pink_floyd085

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I am Payam, I just got my Ipad 2 recently but i have problem with wifi dropping please let me know whether it can be fixed or not, and do you know apple is having the return policy or not.

thanks all

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
pink_floyd085 said:
Hey I am Payam, I just got my Ipad 2 recently but i have problem with wifi dropping please let me know whether it can be fixed or not, and do you know apple is having the return policy or not.

thanks all

Apple does have a 14 day return policy,but you should contact Apple to see if it applies to India.

MahimaKhan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.biselahoreresult.info
- Try a reset. Nothing is lost.
reset iPad. Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home
button for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on your router.
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
pink_floyd085 said:

thanks all

If the wifi problem is a result of a defect in the iPad,it will be covered under the warranty.

Most reactions

Latest posts