What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad widow???

MizMG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HEy everyone...

It's a Saturday evening, I'm all ready for a great night and ...... Hubby is sat playing with the new toy.. Yep. The iPad.

I'm all sexy feeling good. It's Saturday and we are gonna have fun....... Or maybe not?? The very fact I am writing this and hubby is playing some gambling game??? What can I say?

I am looking good feeling good. Loving my man. and he is just gambling.... !!!! Never been here before !

I am loosing to an iPad------ Help !!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HEy everyone...

It's a Saturday evening, I'm all ready for a great night and ...... Hubby is sat playing with the new toy.. Yep. The iPad.

I'm all sexy feeling good. It's Saturday and we are gonna have fun....... Or maybe not?? The very fact I am writing this and hubby is playing some gambling game??? What can I say?

I am looking good feeling good. Loving my man. and he is just gambling.... !!!! Never been here before !

I am loosing to an iPad------ Help !!

Hello-so glad that you joined this forum that is family - friendly. Our members here vary in age so we try to keep content suitable and appropriate for all age ranges.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just try my wife's trick, she sits next to me and sighs a lot.

Then when I've put it down she steals the pad and plays SpellTower :-(

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just try my wife's trick, she sits next to me and sighs a lot.

Then when I've put it down she steals the pad and plays SpellTower :-(

Are you changing your signature manually or is that something that changes automatically (seen two different ones now). Either way keep posting because I love Chuck Norris facts.

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you changing your signature manually or is that something that changes automatically (seen two different ones now). Either way keep posting because I love Chuck Norris facts.

It's a little bit of PHP magic ;)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife feels your pain. After two weeks on the road, I've got ALL of my toys to play with now, PC, iPad, beer and iPhone. Life is good. Wife is watching television, interspersed with visits to the garage for a cigarette and a marathon texting session on her Blackberry.

Most reactions