What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Vdeo Cables

musicman61554

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious are there any cables you can buy that will display what is being shown on your ipad. I know most of the cables out there only work with slideshows and videos but what about games or other apps. Just curious, thanks

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please dont duplicate posts,just one post per issue,thank you.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Assuming you have an HDTV, you can get a cable that has a 30-pin connector on one side and an HDMI connector on the other. Put a cable between that end and your TV (with HDMI input), and your ipad will show on the screen of the TV (with the right HDMI input used). There is also a cable with a 30-pin connector and a VGA port and which that you can use a VGA cable and the PC input on your TV. Finally, if you get an Apple TV, your iPad can use AirPlay mirroring to wireless display its screen on whatever TV the Apple TV is connected to.

OP
musicman61554

musicman61554

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome, sorry for the double post. I did not mean to do that. I don't know how to delete a post. AQ_OC, I am assuming it mirrors everything when it is connected. I have read that a lot of the cables you mentioned only work for video/slideshow.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
musicman61554 said:
Awesome, sorry for the double post. I did not mean to do that. I don't know how to delete a post. AQ_OC, I am assuming it mirrors everything when it is connected. I have read that a lot of the cables you mentioned only work for video/slideshow.

You can't delete your posts but you can use the report link to ask that your post be removed.

OP
musicman61554

musicman61554

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redraider, can u view everything on your iPad. Not just movies or sideshows. That is in every description for these products. That is what I want to know.

Most reactions

Latest posts