1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sync cable question

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Munky, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Munky

Munky iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Here's my question.... I bought a 4 foot retractable scosche sync cable from Best Buy (was only 3 bucks)...it will not charge my iPad. It works fine as a sync cable though. And just tonight, I bought a 6 foot belkin charge/sync cable from target, it seems to be charging the iPad, but not as quickly. Is there a maximum length that the charging cable can be? The one it comes with just isn't sufficient and I don't want the 6 foot cord that attaches from the wan to the adapter....I just want a 6 foot charge/sync cable. Sorry for the long post and any answers are appreciated. :)