What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad sleeve

mrdinh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what do you all use?...i'm looking for one that is unique and cool looking...not the typical sleeve you see at the apple store...please share..thanks

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cimo guy that on this website has a good little carry all sleeve if that you what you are looking for ..it works great to keep the unit protected with in the sleeve unit.. i use that along with hard rubber back cover on the unit to protect the unit when it travels in the sling bag for travel

cwisnoski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are looking for a leather sleeve, Saddleback leather now has one for the iPad.
I haven't bought this yet, but I do have one of their briefcases, and I love it. Fine quality work. They are a bit more expensive than other sleeves, but I am sure it will out last them by many years.

Here is a link : Large Gadget Pouch - Leather iPad Sleeve & Document Sleeve : SaddlebackLeather Company

They have a facebook page too if your interested in the company or their other products

CW

Most reactions

Latest posts