What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Sleeve Reviews and Giveaway

cuechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.piewacketblog.com
4741796439_09135c9207.jpg

I posted a rundown on 4 interesting sleeve options on my (link deleted) and it includes a giveaway. All you have to do is comment by answering the easy question in the post. No jumping through hoops but please do read the post and answer the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can get banned for this post depending on how the mods feel today. You can't advertise your blog, especially since your blog makes you money. Read the site rules.

OP
cuechick

cuechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.piewacketblog.com
I barley cover my expenses on my blog, trust me it is much more a labor of love than anything else. I do look at forums as another form of social networking and this is a link to a legitimate review of iPad items. I receive no money for the editorial content on my blog and put a lot of time into photographing the items and then I give them away. I have post similar post here and not had any issues with it. I know for me, I am always on the look out for cool accessories and would welcome this info from a poster.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rules or no, thanks for bringing those cases to our attention - although out of my price range, the iSocket is awesome :-D

Most reactions

Latest posts