1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Sleeve Reviews and Giveaway

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by cuechick, Jun 28, 2010.

1. cuechick

cuechick iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]
    I posted a rundown on 4 interesting sleeve options on my (link deleted) and it includes a giveaway. All you have to do is comment by answering the easy question in the post. No jumping through hoops but please do read the post and answer the question.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
  2. Matth3w

Matth3w iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You can get banned for this post depending on how the mods feel today. You can't advertise your blog, especially since your blog makes you money. Read the site rules.
  3. cuechick

cuechick iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I barley cover my expenses on my blog, trust me it is much more a labor of love than anything else. I do look at forums as another form of social networking and this is a link to a legitimate review of iPad items. I receive no money for the editorial content on my blog and put a lot of time into photographing the items and then I give them away. I have post similar post here and not had any issues with it. I know for me, I am always on the look out for cool accessories and would welcome this info from a poster.
  4. keroro1979

keroro1979 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rules or no, thanks for bringing those cases to our attention - although out of my price range, the iSocket is awesome :-D