What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro App

Owencobb2975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMG_1091.PNG

Hi can anyone assist, I like most people were gripped by last nights Keynote at WWDC and as I currently on a first generation 12.9" IPad Pro wanted to see about the new once, was it worth upgrading etc, as soon as it finished and the website went live I took a look, on the home page there is an image of the IPad Pro with a new app I have not seen before, I have attached an image, can anyone help in telling what it is called.

Thanks in advance, Owen

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I haven't been able to locate it.

I'm guesing it's some kind of charting or graphing app.

Anyway, someone eventually puts together a list of all app that appear in the WWDC keynote. Sometimes Apple does it. We'll just have to keep an eye out for the list.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also it could be something we may not see until IOS 11. Not that it is a part of IOS 11 but that it may need that IOS to be fully functional.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also it could be something we may not see until IOS 11. Not that it is a part of IOS 11 but that it may need that IOS to be fully functional.
It could also be a prototype app, not yet ready for public release.

Most reactions

Latest posts