What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro 11" Screen creaks when cleaning

darknetone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured I'd ask here before I took it to an Apple Store.

I bought an iPad Pro 11" (IPP 11) a few months back (at Best Buy) and the screen creaks when cleaning it. I occasionally take cloth and run it across the screen to remove finger prints and it creaks as I clean it. I have two other iPad Air that this does not happen on, so I am wondering the screen is coming un-bonded or something or if this creaking noise is "normal on an IPP 11".

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
That doesn`t seem right. My poor HP all in one desktop sometimes does that....BUT....It`s because the screen is slightly loose in the upper corner of the frame (had some sort of "gravity induced mishap" when I was away from it, it won`t tell. Had to replace the HDD as well). Considering an iPad is sort of a sealed package, that would be worrying for me. Call Apple customer support, or live chat them. I definitely would.

benoit666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you talking about this: Creaking Screen: IPad Pro - Streamable ??
Maybe it's not in the same area, but perhaps the same issue. I think this doesn’t seem reasonable for a new device. Somebody on APKNite's group had complaints about this issue, but there were no answers.

Most reactions