What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad not highlighted in itunes

spoilingpets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.spoilingpetsforyou.com
I haven't needed to use my itunes lately so I haven't been on itunes for about a month. I went on today and connected my ipad (the new one) and it shows up as my ipad and the home screen is there and then the other screens are to the right of the home screen.

On the left is just a couple of the several apps that I have purchased.

I cannot do anything in itunes nothing is highlighted I can't even move an app from one screen to another. I uninstalled the itunes and re-installed the newest version of Itunes. I have no idea what is wrong. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much
Sandy

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try right clicking on the iPad under the Devices list and choose Transfer Purchases.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

OP
spoilingpets

spoilingpets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Twerppoet, thank you I just tried that and it did not work, it did put all my apps to the right now, but everything is grayed out so that I still cannot make any changes to anything or move any apps from the home screeen.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hmm, are you logged into the same account in iTunes as the iPad? and is you computer authorized (under the Store menu) with the iPad's account?

OP
spoilingpets

spoilingpets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Twerppoet, you are an angel!!!! I was logged into the wrong account, the problem is we only have one account but somehow we were logged into the same account twice. I have no idea how that happened but you fixed it thank you so much!!!!!

Most reactions