Ipad movies

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by scapel, Apr 27, 2011.

1. scapel

scapel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is my first post. I have the Ipad one and in itunes I put checks in the movies I want to go into the Ipad. The checks keep dissppearing.
    If I click on apply I get the message: "Are you sure you want to remove 8 apps inclucing the "cook Calc". This will delete these apps."
    I hit cancel since I don't want to do this.
    I just uninstalled an itunes and downloaded the newest 10.2.2.12 I think. That was the recommendation of tech support when the itunes would not recognize the ipad. Now it recognizes the Ipad. It really needed a better USB port.
    Ok. Is this the kind of post one would put here?
    Will I get an e-mail that I got an answer?
    I guess I should have read through the other post to see if this question was addressed first, but I was using this as an introductory post.
    Regards,
    Joe
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Welcome to the Forum. Yes, absolutely this is the kind of email you should put here - but look at the different sections of the Forum - such as iPad2, iPad Help, Carriers, DiY etc to see which section might best suit a query that you have. Yes, too, you'll get an update - once a day - if there are any posts made to the thread that you started. Those emails are sent at about 0500 GMT - but the times vary a bit. But they are only posted once a day. If you no longer want to receive them, you'll find an 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the email. The email will be a consolidation of all the responses that were posted to your original post - including any additions that you made yourself. Since this is an international forum, with members all around the world and in every time zone, it can take a while before you start receiving responses. And, of course, we encourage you to respond to other member's queries.

Tim
  3. scapel

scapel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Tim