What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad movies

scapel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my first post. I have the Ipad one and in itunes I put checks in the movies I want to go into the Ipad. The checks keep dissppearing.
If I click on apply I get the message: "Are you sure you want to remove 8 apps inclucing the "cook Calc". This will delete these apps."
I hit cancel since I don't want to do this.
I just uninstalled an itunes and downloaded the newest 10.2.2.12 I think. That was the recommendation of tech support when the itunes would not recognize the ipad. Now it recognizes the Ipad. It really needed a better USB port.
Ok. Is this the kind of post one would put here?
Will I get an e-mail that I got an answer?
I guess I should have read through the other post to see if this question was addressed first, but I was using this as an introductory post.
Regards,
Joe

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my first post. I have the Ipad one and in itunes I put checks in the movies I want to go into the Ipad. The checks keep dissppearing.
If I click on apply I get the message: "Are you sure you want to remove 8 apps inclucing the "cook Calc". This will delete these apps."
I hit cancel since I don't want to do this.
I just uninstalled an itunes and downloaded the newest 10.2.2.12 I think. That was the recommendation of tech support when the itunes would not recognize the ipad. Now it recognizes the Ipad. It really needed a better USB port.
Ok. Is this the kind of post one would put here?
Will I get an e-mail that I got an answer?
I guess I should have read through the other post to see if this question was addressed first, but I was using this as an introductory post.
Regards,
Joe

Welcome to the Forum. Yes, absolutely this is the kind of email you should put here - but look at the different sections of the Forum - such as iPad2, iPad Help, Carriers, DiY etc to see which section might best suit a query that you have. Yes, too, you'll get an update - once a day - if there are any posts made to the thread that you started. Those emails are sent at about 0500 GMT - but the times vary a bit. But they are only posted once a day. If you no longer want to receive them, you'll find an 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the email. The email will be a consolidation of all the responses that were posted to your original post - including any additions that you made yourself. Since this is an international forum, with members all around the world and in every time zone, it can take a while before you start receiving responses. And, of course, we encourage you to respond to other member's queries.

Tim

Most reactions