What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini’s Daily Ad Impressions Already Beating Kindle Fire

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
iPad_mini.JPG

AppleInsider reports today that just one month after its release, the iPad mini already appears to be going great guns in terms of ad impressions, even beating the Kindle Fire’s figures from last year. The figures come courtesy of Millenial Media, whose study tracked device ad impressions for the first-month sales of the Kindle Fire last year and the iPad mini this year. According to the results, the Kindle Fire saw a 19% daily growth rate in the first month that it was on sale last year, whereas the iPad mini enjoyed a daily growth rate of 28%. [/FONT]

"Every holiday season there seems to be one particular item that stands out as the 'must have gift' of the year, and in 2012, early figures lead us to believe that this could be the iPad mini," said Millennial Media SVP of Global Monetization Solutions Matt Gillis. "Truth be told, don’t tell my kids but there are already two sitting under our tree at home."

Let’s hope that his kids aren’t reading this!

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] iPad mini ad impressions growing 28% per day, outperforms last year's Kindle Fire

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder what will happen in a few years when these kids are consumers in their own right, and have brand awareness, and loyalty, embedded into them.

The next generation of managers and execs will likely sniff at the PC as second rate, and insist on iMacs for their yet to be constructed offices.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my Kindle Fire HDs differently than I do my iPads. I use the KFires for movies, books and audiobooks. I rarely surf on them. I do my surfing on iPads, because they're bigger. The fact that there are fewer ad impressions on Kindle is no surprise to me, and will continue to be the case as long as I own them.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use my Kindle Fire HDs differently than I do my iPads. I use the KFires for movies, books and audiobooks. I rarely surf on them. I do my surfing on iPads, because they're bigger. The fact that there are fewer ad impressions on Kindle is no surprise to me, and will continue to be the case as long as I own them.

Why don't you watch movies on your iPad? Just curious... I've watched movies on my iPad while on vacation and before I got vgi (or whatever it's called) adapter to mirror to my television.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why don't you watch movies on your iPad? Just curious... I've watched movies on my iPad while on vacation and before I got vgi (or whatever it's called) adapter to mirror to my television.

I watch movies on iPad, too. But I watch on KFire when I'm surfing on iPad because I figured out how to rig my Levo stand to hold an iPad while I surf, while also holding a KFire for a movie. The stand isn't big enough for two iPads, and I like surfing and watching hands free.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I watch movies on iPad, too. But I watch on KFire when I'm surfing on iPad because I figured out how to rig my Levo stand to hold an iPad while I surf, while also holding a KFire for a movie. The stand isn't big enough for two iPads, and I like surfing and watching hands free.

Too funny. Yes, I do like steaming on one pad and surfing on the other.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What exactly is an ad impression anyway?

Most reactions

Latest posts