What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Mini won't restart

Bill123456789

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad Mini worked all day. I just turned it back on (it is charged and plugged in)and I get an Apple logo but it won't progress past it. It wouldn't turn off so I simultaneously pressed the sleep/wake button and home button and held. Next, the apple logo appeared. However, I also got the following:

[NAND] _FindFlashMediaAndKeepout :601 physical nand block offset 1

plus 8 more lines of

[NAND] gobbleygook coding

Is there anything I can do to fix this as I need this thing to work tonight for work!

Thanks

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is way beyond me, but I wanted to let you know it is out here and we have members all over the world so it may not be right away before an answer comes.

Welcome to the forum!

OP
B

Bill123456789

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to fix it by restoring it in itunes through my PC. Itunes appeared to go through the whole restore process, indicating that all files would be erased, however, at the very end, after all files had been restored, itunes gave me an error message, stating that the ipad could not be fully restored. I disconnected, and miraculously, the ipad restarted, with all files intact and is working as good as new. I can't explain it.

Most reactions

Latest posts