What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Mini Retina on sale for $269

wildmangk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
http://fredmeyer.inserts2online.com...t_m.jsp?catSearch=Electronics&ui-state=dialog

If anyone is in the Oregon area or can price match at your local bestbuy, this is a steal of a price for a mew Retina Mini. This is clearly a typo from fred Meyer as these do not retail for $299 but rather $399 so they have the wrong model listed but obviously its their bad so I think they should honor it.

sytyruje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
wildmangk

wildmangk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt best buy would price match at $100 under cost. But thanks for info

Actually, this is from their Price Match policy

"Does Best Buy match the price if it results in a price being below Best Buy's cost on a product?

Yes. So long as the price match requested is on an identical immediately available product and all other price match criteria are met."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Australia at a similar chain whom I work for we will price match providing it is reasonable and the party advertising has stock. In some cases we call first. Errors like this are usually picked up fast and corrected so the time frame for price matching will be short. Most second tier retailers only have 5% margin so in fact on the entry level iPads sold at suggest discount price they are all ready loosing money so to blow $100 more would put the red flags up. It is called errors and omissions best buy like us would verify the pricing by phone to make sure the product is still at that price and stock is available.

Last edited:

Most reactions