What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple finally starts online sales of Retina iPad mini

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
screen-shot-2013-11-12-at-12-08-38-am.jpg

Apple’s much awaited iPad mini with Retina display has finally gone live on the Apple online store, with prices starting from $399 for the 16GB WiFi only version, and $529 for the 16GB WiFi + 4G LTE model. The Retina iPad mini is available in two colors, the new Space Gray color and silver.

Despite the fact that Apple commercially released the iPad Mini 2 sooner than some of us might have expected, the supply constraints are still present, as the U.S. store is already showing a one to two day shipping estimate for 16GB and 32GB Wi-Fi models, while 64GB, 128GB and all Wi-Fi + Cellular versions ship in five to ten days. These shipping estimates are probably going to increase as more orders will be placed.

It’s also curious to observe that Apple has decided to launch the Retina display iPad Mini basically in the middle of the week, and not on Friday, as it usually does. Also, another reason that indicates supply levels are not on par with the expected influx of early buyers is the fact that Apple has quietly kicked off online sales, instead of announcing the launch publicly.

Besides Apple’s US online store, the iPad Mini with Retina display is available for online buying in countries like the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and others.

Source: Apple

smithlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, this is the great offer, but is this the latest updates prices for this device? I am considering the site XXXXXXXXXX to buy gadget, gift items or memorabilia for my Dad, but I am also thinking to get iPad as well however the price seems not going down.

Moderation notice:This post has been edited by ipadforums staff in accordance with theForum RulesNo External Links

Most reactions