What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Could be Even Better Than the Newest iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_mini_back_cover.JPG

John Paczkowski at All Things D, who is very seldom, if ever, wrong, has some very exciting news about the iPad Mini today. He says that he has heard rumours via Apple’s overseas supply chain that Apple has not been cutting corners in a bid to keep the iPad mini’s price down. In fact, he writes that Brian White, an analyst with Topeka, says that he has learned from his travels around Taipei that component suppliers think that the iPad mini could even have more impressive specs than the current iPad.

“Apple did not skimp on the aesthetics of the much anticipated ‘iPad Mini’†said White. “In fact, we believe the ‘iPad Mini’ could outshine the new iPad in terms of how the device feels in a consumer’s hands.â€

The always well-connected John Paczkowski says that he and his All Things D colleagues have also been hearing equally good buzz about the design of the iPad Mini that backs up what White has heard from his sources.

Source: iPad Mini Design "Could Outshine the New iPad" - John Paczkowski - Mobile - AllThingsD

hoodyyuan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.kidsplay123.com
This is some awosome idea! Wow Where do you come up with this stuff! Look in a long time reader of this post and i am always amaized at your train of thought! Excellent information and facts. Thank you very much for the interesting debate. I like the things discussed.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still think that with the Retina Display the iPad 3 will have a one upmanship over the mini.

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am curious to know in what aspect iPad mini would be better than the iPad 3! I think only iPad 4 can beat iPad 3!

Most reactions

Latest posts