1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Mini Could be Even Better Than the Newest iPad

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +98 / 0
    [​IMG]

John Paczkowski at All Things D, who is very seldom, if ever, wrong, has some very exciting news about the iPad Mini today. He says that he has heard rumours via Apple’s overseas supply chain that Apple has not been cutting corners in a bid to keep the iPad mini’s price down. In fact, he writes that Brian White, an analyst with Topeka, says that he has learned from his travels around Taipei that component suppliers think that the iPad mini could even have more impressive specs than the current iPad.

The always well-connected John Paczkowski says that he and his All Things D colleagues have also been hearing equally good buzz about the design of the iPad Mini that backs up what White has heard from his sources.

Source: iPad Mini Design "Could Outshine the New iPad" - John Paczkowski - Mobile - AllThingsD
  2. hoodyyuan

hoodyyuan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is some awosome idea! Wow Where do you come up with this stuff! Look in a long time reader of this post and i am always amaized at your train of thought! Excellent information and facts. Thank you very much for the interesting debate. I like the things discussed.
  3. iJamesH

iJamesH iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +109 / 0
    I still think that with the Retina Display the iPad 3 will have a one upmanship over the mini.
  4. waah

waah iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I am curious to know in what aspect iPad mini would be better than the iPad 3! I think only iPad 4 can beat iPad 3!
  5. iDuffer

iDuffer iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Rumour has it it's a Wi-Fi only device.