What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad mail not working

WalterMC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Lots of problems with the mail app on my new iPad 3 (both before and after upgrade to iOS6). Mail works perfectly on my iPhone 4S (before and after iOS upgrade), but I can't get the same advanced options on the iPad (I like mail to NOT be removed from the server so everything ends up on my desktop eventually) ... the "do not remove from server" option is available in the iPad mail app (but it is on the iPhone)!?

Now there are problems with mail being sent ... but not getting through to working SMTP servers.

Is there any way to remove and reinstall the mail app?

Walter
:confused:

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay i have a same problem but it allgood now after i fully restarted my ipad or got to settings > scrool down find mail,contact,calendar > click the email you were log in and delete the the account all of them once you done it log in if nothing happen after doing the step follow the step below

1. hold your home button and sleep button at the same time ignore the message saying 'swipe to turn off'
2. wait for the apple logo to come up before releasing the button
3. after the restart click you mail app it should be alright
4. SMILE :)

Hint: fully restarting you ipad wont make any settings change

iPad 3 

Most reactions

Latest posts