1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad Mail not working internationally!

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by lishen3, Sep 27, 2012.

1. lishen3

lishen3 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am currently living in Jordan. Last week I began having trouble sending emails from the ipad mail app. I don't have problems sending from the internet, but if I pull up iPad mail and try to send from any of the three servers I have connected to it, it doesn't work. The emails just stay in my outbox for a long time until I get a message that says it can't connect to the server. To any server. Sometimes the emails eventually send, but not for a couple days. Why is this happening?
  2. Calkid44

Calkid44 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Are you running off of someone's Wi-Fi or are you on your ISP like Verizon or AT&T? If off of someone's free Wi-Fi then the firewall or other means of security is stopping that as it did me for a while until i researched firewall allowances. If Verizon or AT&T then check with your provider, good luck and keep us posted