What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad/itunes help....i feel like such a newbie!

vickied

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! :)

I've recently got an iPad, my first one! Lol and I just have a few questions....

I quite fancied reading a book, so I plugged my iPad into my pc and it automatically brought up iTunes (something else I don't use) so I logged out of my husbands iTunes account, logged in with my apple Id and all my husbands music was still there and began syncing with my iPad and now it's full of classic rock music! :-( I cancelled the sync then continued to buy this book. I brought it and it showed up in iTunes recently purchased etc but I don't know how to get it onto my iPad? It's all so confusing!!

So to summarise....

1. Why is my husbands music and libraries visible when I'm on my account?
2. How do I get the book I purchased onto my iPad?
3. do I need to connect to my pc every time I want to purchase music/books etc from the iTunes store?

Thank you! Thank you so much for reading and appreciate any help given! :) x

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can help you that much because I am way younger ( 11 years ) but I will at least try

You know that deleting the music, it will not affect your husbands iPad. His music will stay on his iPad, and if you delete his music on your iPad, it won't affect his ( I think because that's what happens with me and my parents apps.) so I would suggest to try and delete them.

Hope I helped :)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For your book, open the iBook app, tap the store button, then the purchased arrow at the bottom right and your purchases should now show up ready to be downloaded. You may also want to go to settings and open the store section and set auto-downloading on for iBooks.

Most reactions

Latest posts