1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by gweneth, Jan 1, 2011.

1. gweneth

gweneth iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got an ipad for Christmas and have 2 questions.
    If sharing it with family member how do we set up two accounts for itunes?
    How do you delete photo's directly from ipad once they are entered.
  2. MattIM

MattIM Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Welcome Gweneth to our forum!

I can't give a definitive answer to your question. But my initial reaction to finding an answer was to question the logic of turning a single, personal device into a multiuser device. Im not trying to be funny, but I think there is a reason why it is called an iPad and not an ourPad?

I can answer your delete photo question. All you have to do is go to the Photos app on your iPad. If you pull up the photo, you will have a menu bar at the top of the photo. There you will see a Garbage can. Tap the can, and the photo will be deleted.
  3. King Hal

King Hal iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    No, it's not possible to have multiple accounts on the iPad as it doesn't run a full version of Mac OS X. iOS is a stripped down version.