What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, but with a question

Birdman506

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had an iPad 2 since Christmas, and find it very useful. I purchased a third generation iPad for my wife in March. She has used it since then, but finds it consumes too much of her time. She wishes to gift it to her son.

What all do I/we need to change/delete from the iPad before turning it over to him? As a starter, I deleted her email and iCloud accounts. Is there more that needs doing? Or, is there a place where such questions are routinely answered?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've had an iPad 2 since Christmas, and find it very useful. I purchased a third generation iPad for my wife in March. She has used it since then, but finds it consumes too much of her time. She wishes to gift it to her son.

What all do I/we need to change/delete from the iPad before turning it over to him? As a starter, I deleted her email and iCloud accounts. Is there more that needs doing? Or, is there a place where such questions are routinely answered?

Thanks in advance for any help.
if you go into settings-genereral and reset you have there a set of options where you can erase all settings.

Most reactions