What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad emails

Ellemie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new on here and just wondered if someone can help.... Please!!
I have an iPad and am experiencing problems when sending mail.... I think the mail is actually sending, but it's no where to be seen in my sent box. So not 100% sure my clients are getting my emails. It all seems to be working fine on my I
Phone and iPod touch. It's just the iPad!!
Hopefully there will be a simple solution ;))
Thank you.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ellemie said:
Hi everyone, I'm new on here and just wondered if someone can help.... Please!!
I have an iPad and am experiencing problems when sending mail.... I think the mail is actually sending, but it's no where to be seen in my sent box. So not 100% sure my clients are getting my emails. It all seems to be working fine on my I
Phone and iPod touch. It's just the iPad!!
Hopefully there will be a simple solution ;))
Thank you.

A quick test to see if they are actually sending or not is to send yourself a test email, if you receive it but it isn't in your sent box then it's just a question of why they are not going in there......if you don't receive it then obviously we have a slightly different problem.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depending on your account type and set up you sometimes end up withe more than one sent mail folder. The iPad email will only go to one. Usually this is the one closes to the top in the list on the iPad, but it might not be.

If an email does not make it to your Sent folder, then it should end up in the Draft folder.

This is all IMAP behavior. I don't have a POP account on my iPad, so I'm not sure how they behave with Sent mail.

OP
E

Ellemie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you both for your response, I have done test emails,and they are sending. Just not going into my sent box or drafts box! I use this email account for my business and not feeling very confident that my clients are getting my emails. I'm going into the apple store later today hopefully they will sort it out for me. I will let you know. Than you :))

Most reactions

Latest posts