What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad doesn't start

ericopf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm having trouble to start my iPad.

When I plug it into energy the Apple logo appears and disappears, all the time until I unplug the energy.

But when I plug the ipad into my MacBook, the screen blinks very quickly, and blinks all the time until I unplug.

I recorded a video so you can see, it's not possible see the screen blinks when I plug the iPad into my mac because is very quick.

youtube . com/watch?v=LgglCrhndN8

Has anyone experienced this ?

Thanks in advance..

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One suggestion - it's probably no use, but you never know - leave the iPad to charge for several hours before trying to start it. I'm not sure how the iPad reacts when you try to start it with a completely discharged battery.

Good Luck
Tim
Scotland

OP
E

ericopf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimmywales23,

No, it was working normally.
I tried this solution, but didn't work.

Tim SPRACKLEN,

I think is a good try, cause I didn't use the iPad for about one month, I believe it has discharged, I don't know, but I'm going to try.

Thank you all.

Érico

OP
E

ericopf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's it!

The battery was discharged.

About half-hour charging, the icon's battery shows up, 5 minutes later the iOS starts.

Thanks guys.

Most reactions

Latest posts