What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD data Recovery (HELP)

nadeem8881

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:rolleyes::ipad-keyboard:
Can any body help me how can i recover my IPAD Data
or
any body tell me hows can i access the IPAD memory on computer as a MASS STORAGE

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:rolleyes::ipad-keyboard:
Can any body help me how can i recover my IPAD Data
or
any body tell me hows can i access the IPAD memory on computer as a MASS STORAGE

You can't really access the iPad as if it were a mass storage device. Apple has it pretty locked down and you can't access a stock device. Well, you can connect the iPad to a computer and then open/view the photos in the camera roll - but that's it.

And, on a stock iPad, you can only use iTunes to "manipulate" data on it (such as adding/removing movies, songs, books, etc.). Again, it's not designed for anything else.

There are apps that allow you to store files in the iPad for later transfer or other apps make it so you can easily send files from an iPad to a computer.

But - on a stock iPad, you can't go through the iPad's files and folders as you would on a PC or Mac.

As for recovery iPad data, the only way I can think of is to restore from a backup. The iPad doesn't have a Trash/Recycle bin - once you'll deleted something from it, it's usually gone (some apps have a recycle bin - but that's rare). Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts