1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad data plan

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by ccohen6410, Mar 8, 2012.

1. ccohen6410

ccohen6410 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know yet if we will be able to transfer ATT unlimited data plans from Ipad 2 to ATT's new ipad 3 much like we were able to transfer our ATT unlimited data plan from the ipad 1 to the new ipad 2 when it came out last year?
  2. Skull One

Skull One iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    I believe AT&T's contract specifically states that as long as you don't change the terms of the contract, a change in the device will not necessitate a new contract.
  3. kennyob46

kennyob46 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I called AT&T before ordering my iPad yesterday and was told it would be honored.I'll still wait til it's actually done before I believe it.
  4. ccohen6410

ccohen6410 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's great to hear. When you actually get yours and have a final answer, will you please let us know? Thanks so much