1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPAD Book Release - GOD IS NO ANGEL

Discussion in 'iBooks' started by thejendra, Aug 4, 2010.

1. thejendra

thejendra iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Folks,

Good day. Hope things are fine with you. Just wanted to inform everyone that I have published a quirky, techno-business book called GOD IS NO ANGEL on the Apple iBookstore. Hope you will like the book, and also coax your friends and relatives who own an iPAD to buy one.

Wish you all the best.

Rgds
    Thejendra
    India

2. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    If you were a part of our community, I would at least look at your book. But a one hit spam post does not make me want to look. At least you could have been respectful enough to post your ad in the "promote your book" thread.....
  3. Joker

Joker iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey folk, I think there is a ''shameless promote your book'' thread. But I will check your book out.
  4. Holly

Holly iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'll save everyone time. it is $9.99! The same price of most bestsellers. Self published.