What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD apple id & password problem

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He released on the pretense that hose that can access it are 'up there' on the food chain ladder, so they won't have a chance to abuse it. But again, the Chinese may pull through for the hackers, and would decrypt and probably integrate a keylogger or malware (like Unflod) into it just to bait users in. the method of bypass is also different from what I can gather, so if they can manage to publicly release the A4/iPhone4 bypass, by all means, but by then, the majority if not all devices on the market are A5 and above, which would mean the A4 bypass has a short lifespan if any at all.

But I agree. It's still too early to tell the projected or actual impact that it can have. In a theoretical view, it's detrimental, but on the flip side, if it does come to it, @ih8sn0w can set up shop in his backyard where locked users can send him their device and he'll bypass it, then return it d make a small wad of cash on the side. Who knows :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Most reactions

Latest posts