What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad air wont downoad pages stops 1/2 way

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Needing some advice, hubby's iPad air, is giving us the xxxx..... it is connected to the internet Ok. can receive emails etc, but when you go to download an internet page the little blue line gets about 1/4 of the way across the page and then stops.. the rest of the page doesn't download... the little cog at the top just keeps spinning..

we tried a reset on the iPad. this helped for about 1 minute, then back to the same thing... if you can manage to get the page to download, then it seems to download again normally, but to try to download another page it goes stupid again,
we thought it was because he just got a new wi fi modem, but i have tried connecting to his wifi with both my ipads, and i have no trouble. tried with laptops gain no problems..just his iPad... any ideas on what we can do to fix it,

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How many open tabs do you have in Safari? Too many open tabs can slow download speeds and even stop a download from finishing.

Try closing all your tabs and see if that helps.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts