What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Academic Study

rockalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

First, I apologize in advance to any moderators if this post is considered SPAM. Although I am not trying to sell anything, I do apologize if this is posted in the incorrect forum (wasn't sure where to post).

I am a Masters student at the London School of Economics and am writing my dissertation on the impact of the iPad on media consumption patterns. As part of my research, I am looking to interview a small sample of iPad owners. I'm just wondering whether anyone on this board is interested in participating/sharing their experiences with the iPad so far.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in doing, please just send me a PM and I can provide you with more info, as I don't want to flood these boards with my personal request. Thanks so much guys and hope your iPads are living up to expectations. I got to see one in action for the first time the other day and I must admit, they're pretty cool!

Cheers,

Jayme

OP
R

rockalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi arshield,

Not sure if you'll get this but I tried responding to your PM this morning but was unable to as I need at least 6 posts before I can. Rather than flooding the boards with posts for the sake of it, I thought I'd try here first. If you get this, please PM your e-mail address.

Otherwise I will try PM'g you again when I have 6 posts! Thanks so much for your response.

Cheers,

Jayme

Most reactions

Latest posts